[Twisted-Python] sub options in twisted applications

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Mon Jun 12 11:52:22 MDT 2006

Jean-Paul Calderone ha scritto:
> [...]
>
>>> I don't understand how the location of the tac file matters.
>>>

>> Well, it does not matters if the application "package" is on the
>> PYTHONPATH.
>>
>> But I'm not sure about this, how should be installed a Twisted
>> application?
>>

> However you generally install software on your preferred platform.  What's
> special about Twisted applications?

In general software (but I have only Windows experience here) all
modules are in the same directory.

So when I run the "main" module, the software directory is in PYTHONPATH.

But what if I want to put pyapp.tac in /etc/myapp/ while the application
is in /usr/lib/myapp?

Thanks and regards  Manlio Perillo