[Twisted-Python] pb.Broker subclass question

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Mon Jun 12 09:25:58 MDT 2006

Hi. I'm interested in subclassing Broker to extend it. I've subclassed
the PBServerFactory and PBClientFactory. The server starts with the new
protocol class but the client is unable to communicate. I believe the
client is not using the correct protocol since it gets it from Broker to
start. Can someone provide some advice on a way to subclassing the
client to have it use a subclassed Broker protocol. Many thanks

Regards,
David