[Twisted-Python] can pb.Copyable objects be compared for equality after a round trip?

Micky Latowicki ml.flex at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 18:13:26 EDT 2006

Only thing I can think of is generate your own id. Doesn't have to be
random, you can simply increament a counter every time you create a new
instance. If you're worried about the id growing too long you can search the
database for unused ids that are lower than the current value of the
counter.

Perhaps somebody else has a better idea.