[Twisted-Python] Iron Python support

L. Daniel Burr ldanielburr at mac.com
Fri Jun 23 12:40:09 EDT 2006

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:14:14 -0500, Mike Pelletier <mike at mkp.ca> wrote:

> On Friday 23 June 2006 11:51, Jean-Paul Calderone wrote:
>> On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:35:55 -0200, Manlio Perillo
> <manlio_perillo at libero.it> wrote:
>> >Just to know: does Twisted works with Iron Python?
>>
>> See http://twistedmatrix.com/buildbot/
>
> The question piqued my curiosity, but the answer is unsatisfying.  I
> don't
> find any of the strings "iron", "clr", or "net" on that page.  Could you
> assist in interpreting buildbot's output WRT the OP?

I believe the answer is "if you don't see it on the buildbot, then the
platform in question is not known to work with twisted".

Anyway, no, twisted does not run on FePy, for the same reasons that it
does not run on jython: None of the core devs have the time or incentive
to make it run, and nobody else has stepped up to the plate.

Hope this helps,

L. Daniel Burr