[Twisted-Python] Process completion not detected on HP-UX (#608)

Glenn Hochberg gah at research.att.com
Mon Jul 31 09:24:55 MDT 2006

I ran into a problem on HP-UX (B.11.23 U ia64) using Python 2.4.3,
whereby processes started via reactor.spawnProcess() never seem to
get the completion event.
I fished around via Google and found that this is ticket #608, which
has been hanging around for over 2 years.

I'd be willing to help troubleshoot this if someone could provide
some guidance.  I'd really like to get this fixed ASAP, so any help
is appreciated.

Thanks.  Please reply to me directly in addition to the list, as I'm
not subscribed.

   -Glenn Hochberg