[Twisted-Python] twistd question

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Tue Jul 25 08:42:29 MDT 2006

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:24:17 +0000 (GMT), Stéphane Brault <stephane_brault at yahoo.fr> wrote:
>Thanks Jean-Paul,
> you're right.
> Anyway, for those who might be interrested, it seems the only way is to
> remove all python packages and install from the sources.

Stéphane, although this approach may have worked for you, this is definitely not the right way to deal with installation difficulties, on any system I've ever used, Linux or no.

If you've come across this message while searching the web for solutions to Twisted installation difficulties, please don't think you have to delete your system-installed Python.