[Twisted-Python] twistd question

Stéphane Brault stephane_brault at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 25 05:56:20 MDT 2006

Hi all,
 so I tried different things (uninstalling and reinstalling just python2.4) and I can't solve the
 problem. Would it be possible to try something like:
 python2.4 /../twistd.py -y /../myServer.py
 It works on windows but doesn't seem to do anything on Linux, but maybe there is
 something on that line that might work ?
 Thanks,

 Stéphane