[Twisted-Python] Is twisted the right tool for this job?

Bad Bob thebadbob at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 09:17:40 MDT 2006

While I understand the benefits of being cross platform, the company I work
for does not, nor do they care about it. If it works well on Windows,
they're happy. I actually wrote most of the program in linux, and worked on
the GUI in windows (emulated, of course).

Also, when I tried wx's html component, it seems to have a few problems. It
doesn't support CSS, it doesn't show the images, and it doesn't follow any
links (perhaps it wants the links to be http://.../page instead of /page?).
Is there a gui system that actually shows the html correctly in windows? (I
don't use windows much, so I'm not familer with this).

And Bob Ippolito; thanks for the tip.

-Robert