[Twisted-Python] Client to deal with multiple servers (Multiple Reactors?)

Hermínio Miguel Sanches hsanches at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 04:02:20 MDT 2006

Hi,

I am new to twisted and I am trying to implement a simple client that needs
to deal with several servers (windows platform).
I would like to send from the client asynchronous requests to all the
server, using TCP
I think that a solution would be to use a reactor per server connection in
the client, but that does not seems possible as the reactor is a singleton.

Could some one give me an idea of how i can deal with this?

Thank You

Miguel Sanches