[Twisted-Python] ftp client question

Michele Petrazzo michele.petrazzo at unipex.it
Sat Jul 1 10:06:25 MDT 2006

I have this code:

creator = ClientCreator(reactor, FTPClient, self._user, self._passwd,
                          self._passive, fail=self._Fail)
cre = creator.connectTCP(self._host, self._port)
cre.addCallback(self._ConnectionMade)
cre.addErrback(self._Fail)

I see that I can add a deferred on an connection error, that receive
also the commands error ("wrong user", etc..), but is there a solution
for add a callback for "user logged in" (code 230)?
I find one, only that is very bad, so I'm asking if someone has already
wrote this code in a more "twisted manner"

Thanks
Michele