[Twisted-Python] Re: Improving spawnProcess and friends

Nuutti Kotivuori naked at iki.fi
Mon Jul 24 01:40:24 EDT 2006

Jean-Paul Calderone wrote:
> I think this probably isn't the best API.

Okay. But now I'm going to need some pointers on where to go from
here. I don't need a fully thought out suggestion, just a nudge in the
right direction and I'll see where I end up again.

I don't really care about the API - you guys know what fits in to
twisted and ultimately it's you who have to maintain it - I just care
about getting the features I need.

So, just give me a pointer - or holler me (Hadaka) on IRC for a chat.

-- Naked