[Twisted-Python] streaming video

Eric Mangold teratorn at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Jul 12 08:21:56 EDT 2006

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 01:02:54 +1000, Aljosa Mohorovic
<aljosa.mohorovic at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> also, is it possible to use py2exe to create executable files. if
> using py2exe is not a problem, what is recommended way of using py2exe
> & twisted?
>
> Aljosa Mohorovic

That should really be a seperate mailing list post, by the way.

There isn't anything special about a Twisted/py2exe app, at least in my
experience. If you have a .py file that runs the reactor you should be
able to use py2exe on it without any problems.

If you want to use twistd to run your app then it's a little more
complicated because normally you pass command-line arguments to twistd,
but with py2exe you probably just want to double-click and have it work.
There are various ways you could handle this, but I will wait for you to
respond with more information before getting in to any details :)

Hope that helps,
--
Eric Mangold - Twisted/Win32 Maintainer
http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/Windows