[Twisted-Python] Newbie to twisted

Sebastian Schulze flashbuster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 23:31:38 EDT 2006

There is a good book about Twisted by Abe Fettig.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0596100329/sr=8-1/qid=1152070192/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-3365398-9922356?ie=UTF8
If you prefer reading books to reading stuff online (like me) i can
recommend it to you.
It's a good starting point to learn about the asynchronous twistedapproach
and covers
many things.