[Twisted-Python] Trial ticket priorities

Jonathan Lange jml at mumak.net
Tue Jul 4 03:32:38 EDT 2006

Hello,

I've just re-prioritized a bunch of my Trial tickets. There are too
many tickets and not enough time, so I've had to make _some_ kind of
change in order to keep things ticking along.  For my purposes I've
defined highest and high as 'likely to get worked on when I next sit
down to hack'.

Please do not adjust the priorities without first discussing your
change with me.  Also, let me know If this violates some unwritten
policy -- I'll figure something else out.

Spending this time defining my work should help me fix more tickets
when I next hack.

cheers,
jml