[Twisted-Python] Documentation virtual sprint, TODAY, Sat 14th January

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 19:23:55 MST 2006

On 1/18/06, Jeff Grimmett <grimmtooth at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/17/06, Mary Gardiner <mary-twisted at puzzling.org> wrote:
>

> > Unfortunately, the sprint involved less people than I'd hoped. I'd like
>
> :: cringe ::

Braindump:

I think that "Doc Reviews" wasn't a very good topic for a sprint. It's
something that you basically do by yourself, and sprints are all about
collaboration. I think we should constantly be encouraging
documentation reviews, and then act on them for sprints.

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
            |  Release Manager, Twisted Project
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
   |o O|    |