[Twisted-Python] Documentation virtual sprint, TODAY, Sat 14th January

Jeff Grimmett grimmtooth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 17:42:35 MST 2006

On 1/17/06, Mary Gardiner <mary-twisted at puzzling.org> wrote:

Unfortunately, the sprint involved less people than I'd hoped. I'd like

:: cringe ::

Out of (virtual) office on the 14th, and pretty annoyed about it, too.

I'm glad to see it's going to be an ongoing thing, though. I've looked over
the wilki and am trying to wrap my brain around the daunting subject of
"where to start?"  So much to do.  Feel free to whack me over the head with
helpful hints on where to start; lacking that, I'll figure something out :-)

--
"I never gave anybody hell. I just told the truth and the Republicans
thought it was hell."

Best,

    Jeff