[Twisted-Python] SQL Abstraction Layer

David Blewett david at dawninglight.net
Tue Jan 17 06:14:12 MST 2006

I was reading through the enterprise module in twisted, and then I came
across this website:

http://www.penguin.cz/~ondrap/sqlabstr.php

It makes using SQL in Python much more readable. I was thinking that it
would be nice to incorporate some of the functionality of this module.
It has more than would probably be necessary (creating classes
dynamically from the schema in the underlying database for example),
but I think it would make a nice addition to the enterprise module.

Any thoughts?

David Blewett