[Twisted-Python] Documentation virtual sprint: 14th January

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Fri Jan 13 00:59:34 MST 2006

Yep, there's still a virtual sprint tomorrow! I'll be setting up a todo
list in the morning Australian time which should be done by about 0100
UTC and which will be posted here so that people can work on it when I'm
not online.

I'll spend sometime online between 0400 - 0700 UTC if there are any
people in Australian timezones or US nightowls wanting to do stuff. I'll
be back around 2100 UTC (that's late Saturday afternoon in the US) for
some more work.

-Mary

--
<exarkun> rt: we could do with an out of control suicide rate
<rt> unless you're willing to lead the way, I wouldn't go making that