[Twisted-Python] Authentication with multiple handshakes

Alvin Wang alvinwang at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 21:45:45 MST 2006

http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/howto/pb-cred.html

The documentation above says that credentials should be able to do
authentication with multiple passes.  However, I have not been able to find
any examples of it.

As an alternative, I was going to implement a user object with state that
determined what it was able to do.  I could force the client to conduct
multiple challenge responses to achieve the logged in state.

I figured it would be better to ask the mail list for the proper way to do
it first.

Thanks
--
Alvin