[Twisted-Python] Re: Possible error in core documentation in defer.html

Pierre Rouleau Pierre_Rouleau at ImpathNetworks.com
Tue Dec 19 17:34:54 EST 2006

Jean-Paul Calderone wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:53:33 -0500, Pierre Rouleau
> <pierre_rouleau at impathnetworks.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> - Page:
>> http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/howto/defer.html
>>
>> - Section: Multiple callbacks
>>
>> The example ends with::
>>
>>   # this series of callbacks and errbacks will print "Result: 12"
>>   g = Getter()
>>   d = g.getData(4)
>>   d.addCallback(printData)
>>   d.addErrback(printError)
>>

>> The line::
>>
>>   d = g.getData(4)
>>
>> should be::
>>
>>   d = g.getDummyData(4)
>>

>> Should I enter this in TRAC?
>>

> Please do.

Done. Ticket 2306.  It's the first ticket I enter here.
Let me know if there's any wrong.  I read
http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/IssueSubmissionGuidelines but there's
not much in that page.

I could not find if there's a category for documentation, so I just
placed documentation in the keywords field.

--

Pierre Rouleau