[Twisted-Python] pb.cacheable: adjustable cache depth?

Eric Mangold teratorn at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Dec 12 04:27:01 EST 2006

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:33:23 -0600, Anand Patil <anand at soe.ucsc.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Quick question from a pre-beginner with Twisted: Can Cacheable store not
> just the most recent value of a remote object, but the n most recent
> values?
>
> Thanks,
> Anand Patil

They don't have that capability, no. I guess you could modify them to do
that, but I can't think of why you would want to.

If you're not sure that's what you want to do, then it might help to
explain what you're trying to accomplish and someone on this list may be
able to help you.

--
Eric Mangold
Twisted/Win32 Maintainer