[Twisted-Python] twisted dohop

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Dec 5 18:18:14 EST 2006

On 12/5/06, Atli Þorbjörnsson <atlithorn at gmail.com> wrote:
> We would like to be added to the ProjectsUsingTwisted page. dohop.com is a
> flight planner and twisted runs what we call our "priceserver". The
> priceserver is under a substantial amount of load and twisted handles the
> job handsomely.
>
> Try it out at http://www.dohop.com

Ok, I've added it to the ProjectsUsingTwisted page, but really, this
kind of thing (that is, a commercial service) would be much more
appropriate on the SuccessStories page -- it would be great if you
could give us a few official sentences about how Twisted helped you
develop this service so we could put it there.

--
Christopher Armstrong
International Man of Twistery