[Twisted-Python] will the real dave peticolas please stand up

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Tue Aug 15 20:29:33 MDT 2006

In an attempt to clean out some old cruft from the tracker, we're starting to play a virtual game of "hot potato", highlighting the least responsive developer in the Twisted dev team, by using this report:

    http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/report/13

It's currently a fixture of the IRC channel topic; maybe we'll make it more interactive in the future.

Currently the winner (or, rather, the loser) is Dave Peticolas, the closest thin to a maintainer that twisted.enterprise has.  We haven't heard from him in quite a while.

If you're still on this list, Mr. Peticolas, would you please do Andrew Bennetts the honor of passing the target of our collective ridicule to him by updating ticket #303? :)

If you're no longer interested in working on Twisted we'll start reassigning those tickets still left in the tracker to others.