[Twisted-Python] Writing benchmark applications with twisted - any examples?

Erik Forsberg forsberg at cendio.se
Thu Aug 3 03:36:42 MDT 2006

Hi!

I'm thinking about writing a benchmarking application using
twisted. It needs to connect to a server via xmlrpc, and I'd like to
simulate multiple clients connecting at the same time, so I need some
concurrency. Each request needs to be unique (different usernames).

Are there any examples of a twisted application that does this kind of
thing? I guess a http benchmark could serve as a good example, if such
a thing exists.

Thanks,
\EF
--
Erik Forsberg                OpenSource-based Thin Client Technology
Systems Analyst/Developer    Phone: +46-13-21 46 00