[Twisted-Python] Multiple client handling...

Grebekel grebekel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 08:44:21 EDT 2006

Greetings fellow writters of Twisted code. I've been looking for some
answers about Twisted but Twisted's docs seem to be of a twisted
nature. Perhaps I've been looking in the wrong places.

I'd like my server to serve multiple clients, and to achieve this I'd
need to know to which client deliver a specific message.
-How does a Twisted server handle multiple client connections?
-How can such a server deliver messages from a client to another (codewise)?
-Any samples or tutorials online?

Any help is much appreciated.
grebekel