[Twisted-Python] newpb status?

Phil Christensen phil at bubblehouse.org
Sun Apr 30 17:04:00 MDT 2006

Just out of curiosity, I wondered where things stood with newpb. I'm
eagerly awaiting its arrival; apologies if there was a list
announcement I missed. I got an overview from Brian a few months
back, and it got me all pumped ;-)...

Is there any documentation available yet? Even just some example code
would be nice; I'd like to get into newpb, even if it's in a state of
flux. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the time to lurk in IRC
that much, so i kind of need some sort of asynchronous instruction...

I've certainly got no problems with reading in-code docs, but I would
definitely appreciate a little bit of a starter howto or something...

-phil