[Twisted-Python] psycopg2 and dictcursor

Federico Di Gregorio fog at initd.org
Wed Apr 26 12:23:38 MDT 2006

Il giorno mer, 26/04/2006 alle 01.18 -0400, Jonathan ha scritto:
> please ignore everything i said.
>
> after several hours of debugging and testing, i realized that it
> worked all along.  it was doing a dump of result, expecting it to be
> a dict - then saw a row.

Thank you for communicating this. I really like when it happens to
someone else; then I realize I am not the only one that goes straight to
debugging gcc assembler output looking for compiler bugs before noting
an unitialized variable. :D

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog at debian.org