[Twisted-Python] psycopg2 and dictcursor

Federico Di Gregorio fog at initd.org
Mon Apr 24 15:58:35 MDT 2006

Il giorno lun, 24/04/2006 alle 17.53 -0400, Jonathan Vanasco ha scritto:
> On Apr 24, 2006, at 4:02 PM, Jonathan Vanasco wrote:
>
> > that works perfectly.  thank you.
>
> actually, i spoke too soon.
>
>    i thought i was getting a dict, but it appears that I'm not.
>
> i think it works for accessing a cursor directly, but i can't seem to
> get it to work with a ConnectionPool and deferred return
>
> i definitely see twistedpd.connection.cursor called (for the dict
> cursor), but i can't trace to where its being used.

I really don't know. It works perfectly here. Maybe show us our code and
how the pool is called.

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
 And anyone who yells "fork" deserves to get one stuck in them.
                                                          -- Dan Winship