[Twisted-Python] psycopg2 and dictcursor

Jonathan Vanasco twisted-python at 2xlp.com
Mon Apr 24 15:53:15 MDT 2006

On Apr 24, 2006, at 4:02 PM, Jonathan Vanasco wrote:

> that works perfectly.  thank you.

actually, i spoke too soon.

   i thought i was getting a dict, but it appears that I'm not.

i think it works for accessing a cursor directly, but i can't seem to
get it to work with a ConnectionPool and deferred return

i definitely see twistedpd.connection.cursor called (for the dict
cursor), but i can't trace to where its being used.

any suggestion ?  and thanks for pointing me to this direction so far.