[Twisted-Python] Re: Weekly Bug Summary

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Tue Apr 18 02:15:12 MDT 2006

> It seems to me that pydoctor should remain separate -- I suspect it
> would be more useful for other projects if it was not integrated with
> lore.

I concur. I'm currently using pydoctor (thanks Michael!), and have no need
for lore.

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Hateful, blasphemous, prejudiced, vulgar, rude, or ignorant remarks are
the music of a free society, and the relentless patter of idiots is how
we know we're in one. When all the words in our public conversation are
fair, good, and true, it's time to make a run for the fence.
 -- Daniel Gilbert, December 2005