[Twisted-Python] Re: The End, also: documentation

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Thu Apr 27 04:41:31 EDT 2006

> By the way, do you know anyone who might be similarly duped into
> becoming the website maintainer?  (might you?)

Duped, indeed. OK, I'll bite. Where do I sign?

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Our society definitely needs a serious conversation about the fundamental
freedoms we are sacrificing in a misguided attempt to keep us safe from
terrorism. It feels both surreal and sickening to have to defend our
fundamental freedoms against those who want to stop people from sharing
music. How is it possible that we can contemplate so much damage to our
society simply to protect the business model of a handful of companies?
 -- Bruce Schneier, December 2005