[Twisted-Python] PB for .NET?

Moof moof at metamoof.net
Tue Sep 27 07:29:25 MDT 2005

Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 16:17 -0500, Jeff Einhorn wrote:
>
>>Has anyone written an Implementation of the PB for the .NET platform
>>in something like C# that they would be willing to share?
>

> The Java PB implementation should be pretty easy to either port, or
> likely even run directly using http://www.ikvm.net/. I've heard rumors
> porting Java to C# involves renaming .java to to whatever the C# file
> prefix is and then just poking at it until it compiles.
>
> http://itamarst.org/software/twistedjava/

If you do manage to port it, please post about it, as I'd be quite
interested in knowing about it.

I'm currently looking at the possibilities involved in combining a large VB
application with some of the stuff I've been doing in Twisted. It won't
happen for a few months yet, but if I can tell the VB lot that they can do
it through PB.NET, that may well be another reason for them to get on and
port it to .NET.

Moof
--
Giles Antonio Radford, alias Moof
"Too old to be a chicken and too young to be a dirty old man"