[Twisted-Python] oscar.py updates

Daniel Henninger jadestorm at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 26 18:50:29 MDT 2005

Folk,

Would you all prefer that I send the the current state of changes
I've made to oscar.py (now that I've merged together what I changed
for ICQ and AIM) or wait until I can write documentation and such
along-side it?  For that matter, can someone point me at some good
"here's how we do it" type instructions for writing Twisted
documentation that is consistent with ... well the rest of it.  =D  I
don't think I'd call it stable yet, so I wouldn't be labeling it as
such yet.  =)  What do you think?

(PS, it's got quite a lot of changes in it since I first pulled it
out of Twisted 1.3.0)

Daniel