[Twisted-Python] Twisted Developers: Do not import Nevow in twisted code, and other reminders

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 21:10:56 MDT 2005

On 9/10/05, Itamar Shtull-Trauring <itamar at itamarst.org> wrote:
> As of next week I will begin reverting any code that gets checked in
> which imports Nevow.

I hope you don't remove twisted.lore.nevowlore. This code has required
nevow and been in Twisted for several releases (of course, now it's
not in Twisted Core, and neither are any of the other bits of code you
mentioned). Of course, it's optional and not imported by anything
unless the user explicitly passes the switch to lore that says "use
nevowlore, please".

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
            |  Release Manager, Twisted Project
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
   |o O|    |