[Twisted-Python] Twisted Developers: Do not import Nevow in twisted code, and other reminders

Jp Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Fri Sep 9 13:33:44 MDT 2005

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 01:23:49 +1000, Andrew Bennetts <andrew-twisted at puzzling.org> wrote:
>On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 11:05:56AM -0400, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
>[...]
>>
>> Also please remember that we still support Python 2.2, and do follow the
>> coding standard; take a peek at the buildbot after checkins too.
>
>Buildbot has been reconfigured to have no full-2.2 slave, and no longer
>invokes 2.2 from quick either, so it gives no feedback about 2.2.  What's
>the reason for this change?

Trial no longer runs with Python 2.2.  I disabled the buildslaves since they weren't producing any useful results.  I _don't_ think 2.2 support should be dropped now, but no one else spoke up when I tried to argue this.  Given your post and James', I think it's clear trial should be fixed on Python 2.2 and the buildslaves re-enabled (I'll take care of the latter when someone says they'll take care of the former).

Jp