[Twisted-Python] OK to remove doctest support from Trial?

Jonathan Lange jonathan.lange at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 23:54:08 MDT 2005

Does anyone care deeply about Trial supporting doctests?  I would like
to remove the support.  It's almost unused in Twisted, clutters the
trial code and is slowing down refactoring.

My grep skills indicate that there's only one set of doctests in
Twisted (in t.web2.test.test_stream).  A patch is attached to replace
these with unit tests.  (I'll apply it if the web2 maintainers
approve).

cheers,
jml