[Twisted-Python] pb over twisted ssh?

Matthias Urlichs smurf at smurf.noris.de
Tue Sep 27 11:28:42 EDT 2005

Hi,

The problem: I've also got a perspective server which clients connect to.
For now, I'm using password authentication.

The obvious improvement is to use ssh, and its credentials, instead.
(The server already knows the clients' SSH keys.)

I've looked at the sample code (examples/sshsimpleclient.py), but I don't
quite see how to hook a perspective broker into all that -- the server
example looks somewhat more tractable. ;-)

Also, I'd like to use the client's ssh key agent; that's important because
the system with the PB client on it doesn't have the users' private keys.
Is that possible / implemented?

Thanks for any help.

Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf at smurf.noris.de
 - -
Whatever is not nailed down is mine.  Whatever I can pry up is not nailed down.
		-- Collis P. Huntingdon, railroad tycoon