[Twisted-Python] Python 2.2 Support

Daniel Henninger jadestorm at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 9 19:38:41 EDT 2005

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 has 2.2.3 installed.  It's not the
absolute latest version of RHEL, (4 is), but it's still in wide
circulation.  Also, I increased my requirements for PyICQt and PyAIMt
to Python 2.3 not-so-long-ago (they're based on Twisted), and took a
lot of flak about it.  =(  Got some "well then I can't use your
application..." when I told them it required 2.3 or above.  =/

Daniel

--
"The most addictive drug in the world is music."
      - The Lost Boyz