[Twisted-Python] Re: Multiplexing multiple transports over one

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Thu Sep 8 02:42:46 EDT 2005

> I'm looking for some mechanism that allows me to multiplex multiple
> protocols over the same connection. Say I open a socket on port 3000,
> and I run both http and smtp over it. Of course this is sort of a port
> redirection thing, like ssh does, so I need a way to specify which
> host and port should be contacted by the other end of the tunnel.

This could be a nice solution to my problem too! I don't even need a way to
specify another protocol, since it's all PB: host and port would be enough.

--
Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net

I love Apache, but in the same way I love my wife: with some trepidation.
Fast and stable, flexible and reliable, but make one little syntax error
and you can lose your ass. -- legLess on Slashdot, July 2005