[Twisted-Python] Re: Disabling PB (de)serialization

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Wed Sep 7 13:54:39 EDT 2005

>> Well, you can uncomment the cBanana hook in the PB code, and they will
>> be much faster. :-)

> Oooh, seriously? Where do I do that?

With reference to the current trunk, it's eight lines at
t.spread.banana.py#311 . Here's the rationale for those being commented:

http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/2004-December/009158.html

Any news on the cBanana front, guys?

--
Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net

I love Apache, but in the same way I love my wife: with some trepidation.
Fast and stable, flexible and reliable, but make one little syntax error
and you can lose your ass. -- legLess on Slashdot, July 2005