[Twisted-Python] Twisted Virtual Sprint

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Sun Sep 4 21:34:15 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

We've had some modest success now with two in-person sprints with
Twisted hackers travelling up and down the east coast of Australia to
work on crazy stuff (vfs, ftp... trial).

At the last sprint, we discussed having a "virtual sprint", essentially
a weekend during which interested people get together and work on
Twisted. Unlike for the Australian sprints, this would be Saturday and
Sunday and wouldn't include Friday. Communication would be over IRC most
likely, and maybe VoIP. (People in the same city may reserve the right
to have face-to-face conversations...)

We're going to try for the first one sometime in October. People
interested in a particular weekend should let me know, likewise people
interested in a particular topic. Otherwise sit back and expect an
announcement in a week or so.

-Mary

--
<spiv> dash: so we need to wrap integers... Java does that too, so it can't be that bad ;)
* dash doesn't know how to respond to that except with physical violence