[Twisted-Python] pyramid -> Ubuntu

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Fri Oct 28 06:43:36 MDT 2005

On Fri, Oct 28, 2005, Christopher Armstrong wrote:
> I've heard rumors it should be as simple as s/woody/breezy/ and a
> dist-upgrade. We could do that and have jafo standing by in case the
> machine becomes unbootable after the kernel upgrade.

Not quite: make sure you install ubuntu-minimal and probably ubuntu-base
to make sure that you have a decent base system. I did manage to do
early sarge -> warty and later sarge -> hoary relatively easily, but
the mere fact of it being a remote upgrade may bring down a curse on
your head...

-Mary

--
<radix> /msg exarkun [lilo] HI ALL GIMME MONEYS AND LOOK AT MY WEBBARSITE