[Twisted-Python] svn-reorg blocking

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 23:32:19 MDT 2005

On 10/26/05, glyph at divmod.com <glyph at divmod.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:10:04 +1100, Jonathan Lange <jml at mumak.net> wrote:
> >I strongly and vigorously oppose merging this branch until there are
> >unit tests for James' modifications to Trial.  Instead I recommend
> >moving serialport up a level (as you suggested earlier).  That appears
> >to be the simplest thing that could possibly work.
>
> Far be it for me to argue with the Maintainer Of The Tests.
>
> It's official, fiat - I just moved serialport up a level in trunk, I will move it in whatever other branches are required.
>
> Any other blocking issues?

Nope -- I'll try to get some tests into svn-reorg soon for trial's
__path__ support, then we can figure out how the hell we're going to
merge that beast.

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
            |  Release Manager, Twisted Project
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
   |o O|    |