[Twisted-Python] Twisted Jabber mailinglist

Ralph Meijer twisted at ralphm.ik.nu
Sun Oct 23 05:26:05 MDT 2005

Hi all,

Recently I set up a mailinglist [1,2] for Jabber development using Twisted. I
invited the developers from projects like pyMSNt, pyAIMt, pyICQt, PunJab
and Twibber and the list now has 15 members. I invite everyone who is
interested in Jabber development using Twisted to join.

Also, Jp released Twisted Words 0.3 that saw a restucturing of the
Jabber bits. The Twisted Xish project, that was changed in the same
restructuring, has been folded in Words now. Xish should be usuable for
non-Jabber XML streaming as well. I made a few comments and notes [3] on the
release and changes this on the new list.

[1] mailto:twisted-jabber at ik.nu
[3] https://mailman.ik.nu/pipermail/twisted-jabber/2005-October/000019.html

--
Groetjes,