[Twisted-Python] testing my application

Marcin Kasperski Marcin.Kasperski at softax.com.pl
Thu Oct 20 08:30:02 MDT 2005

> Hmm, replying to myself, it seems that when I changed to
>
>    def setUp(self):
>       self.dbpool = adbapi.ConnectionPool('psycopg', DSN)
>       return self.dbpool.runInteraction(self._insertTestData)
>
> my test seems to work.

Continuing replying to myself, the test seems  to work even too
well. In fact it insist on succeeding. For instance when I
changed sql command to some rubbish, the test still succeeds.
For example this test is raported as succesfully executed

    def testSomething(self):
        d = self.dbpool.runQuery("RUBBISH SELECT BLAH BLAH")
        return d

I had to miss something. But ... what?