[Twisted-Python] Success of virtual sprint

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Mon Oct 10 18:43:05 MDT 2005

I'd like to thank everyone who sprinted or helped out sprinters on IRC
this weekend. 102 separate commits were made to Twisted SVN over the
weekend, much more than a typical weekend ;) Oh yeah, and there was a
lot of work on the 2.1 release of Twisted Core too...

When I first discussed the vsprint idea with Chris Armstrong at the
Sydney Sprint in August, our plan was to have vsprints on a weekend
every 3 or 4 months. Another possibility might be to have smaller
sprints on particular topics more often: I may try this out with a
documentation sprint in a few months, other people might like to try it
with other projects.

Thanks for playing,

Mary

--
<_joshua> perhaps we could have some sort of sacrificial goat technology where people decide collectively that someone absolutely must get laid
<tangra> for the good of the state