[Twisted-Python] twisted.web2 on Windows

Michael Kerrin michael.kerrin at openapp.biz
Mon Oct 10 11:23:37 MDT 2005

Hi All,

  I am wondering about the status of twisted.web2 and twisted in general on
Windows. I personally don't have access to a Windows machine and hence am
asking, but I have just received a report of Zope3 (which now uses Twisted
has its server) failing tests because of a problem in the
twisted.web2.channel.cgi module.

  So I am wondering is there any thing I should be aware off, or is this
problem I am seeing just a once off, i.e. a bug in twisted.web2.channel.cgi
to be specific.

  I have just filled a bug report at http://twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue1270
about my specific issue.

Thanks