[Twisted-Python] Re: flow example doesn't appear to be 'flowing' (James Y Knight)

Todd Greenwood tgreenwoodgeer at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 12:32:55 MDT 2005

 >> Try with two browsers, not two tabs in one browser. Due to the way
 >> the browser implements connection-caching and http keepalive,
 >> sometimes it will not send a second request to the server until the
 >> first one has completely downloaded.
 >>
 >> James

James - thanks! Apparently 'File > New Window' wasn't enough with firefox. I had to open a different
browser (Konqueror) in order to see the expected multi-page rendering in action.

All is working as expected now.

REPRO:
- open http://localhost:8081/ in browser #1 (Firefox)
- open http://localhost:8081/ in browser #2 (Konqueror)
- >> Both pages render random numbers simultaneously, as expected.

-Todd
--
Todd Greenwood-Geer
tgreenwoodgeer at yahoo.com

BEAWorld 2005: coming to a city near you.  Everything you need for SOA and enterprise infrastructure success.

Register now at http://www.bea.com/4beaworld

London 11-12 Oct| Paris13-14 Oct| Prague18-19 Oct |Tokyo 25-26 Oct| Beijing 7-8 Dec