[Twisted-Python] Twisted Jabber mailinglist

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Sun Oct 23 17:44:41 EDT 2005

On Sun, Oct 23, 2005, glyph at divmod.com wrote:
> Users of xish can easily install twisted.words, then import only xish.

It would be useful to people who might want to do this though to
thoroughly advertise the existence of whatever incredibly useful
libraries you've developed as part of a subproject. At the moment
http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/words/ doesn't seem to be extolling
the virtues of xish: perhaps it should be?

At some point in the distant past (about a year ago actually, when I was
in Boston, so not that distant) there was talk of some kind of big
matrix, along the lines of "you want to do XML/SMTP/DNS... then look at
blah." Given the subproject philosophy Glyph outlined in the parent mail
this makes more sense, so I will probably branch something and bug
people to contribute descriptions of all their hidden little gems to it.

-Mary