[Twisted-Python] correct way to disconnect a pb connection?

Brian Warner warner at lothar.com
Fri Oct 14 03:27:00 EDT 2005

FYI, in newpb, you obtain all RemoteReferences through a 'Tub' (actually the
class is PBService), and because the Tub is really a
twisted.application.service.MultiService, you can shut it down (and
disconnect any open connections) by just doing .stopService(). oldpb's
clientfactory and serverfactory are a thing of the past.

I got a huge connection-negotiation patch checked in a few days ago.. I think
I'll be able to merge my development branch (currently in
svn://svn.twistedmatrix.com/svn/Twisted/branches/warner/newpb) onto the trunk
in a week or so.

cheers,
 -Brian